Preserving the trees of the Bluegrass is central to our company mission. The majority of our services – from tree pruning to pest management to soil improvement – all play a key role in preserving and enhancing the health of trees that are suffering from a variety of ailments. A few specific categories of work that we perform, however, are directly related to whether or not a tree is preserved, allowing it to be enjoyed by future generations.
Development and Construction Planning
Important tree-related decisions during development and construction can have a significant impact on the success of any project. For the desired end goal to be realized, these decisions must involve an arborist experienced in every aspect of the construction process, who should be a part of the development team during the planning and construction phases.
Ways that we can assist during the development and construction process include:
- Analysis and GIS mapping of existing trees for health, structure, form, site impact, species, and size
- Determination of potential construction impact based on surveyed tree information
- Identification of potential conflicts and suggestion of adjustments to construction plans to facilitate tree survival
- Recommendation of preservation, transplanting, or removal
- Review of construction procedures to identify potential Plant Health Care applications to enhance tree survivability
We welcome the opportunity to review your project and provide effective solutions. Our goal is to make your job easier by resolving complicated tree-related issues, often saving you time and money in the process.
Other Tree Preservation Services include: